Photodune Passport And Documents S

Students Applying for Naturalization

Students who are (18 years of age or older) who are applying for naturalization and their educational institution is outside of their home state, may have two options for filing the application based on where they go to school, or where their family lives (if they are unmarried and still financially dependent on their parents).

USCIS has several resources to help students explore filing options, learn about the naturalization process and study for the civics and English tests.

Source: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Share this:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *