H-1B Visa

Commonly known as the professional visa, this visa is designed for employees who will be offered “professional jobs”. This is a term defined and interpreted by the Immigration and Nationality Act. Strangely enough it is not always consonant with the business world. A company president is not considered a professional. The employee must have a 4-year University degree or the equivalent and must earn at a minimum the prevailing wage set by the Department of Labor for this profession.

Our lawyers practicing in this area include:

Share this: